Accurate, business-critical information is key in today’s competitive retail marketplace. You want to know—how do your sales compare to shopper traffic? How frequently are shoppers turned into customers? How to optimize staffing? How effective are your promotions and other in-store incentives? Instead of transaction counts that merely estimate traffic levels, real time data is available to provide customer accurate counts and sales conversions — by store, district, region or your entire chain. Offering value beyond basic shopper counts, the Sensormatic Traffic Counter integrates into Ultra•Exit or Ultra•Post Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) pedestals, extending the value of your EAS detection system beyond loss prevention.
- Provides valued real-time shopper traffic count information.
- When paired with a Sensormatic device network, delivers important store performance data such as traffic count at the division and corporate level, and shopper conversion rates.
- Provides visibility to directionality of potential shoplifting events, detects presence of metal-foil “booster” bags, and alerts of tags-too-close.
- Helps to deliver accurate alarm management.
- Extends the value of Ultra•Exit and Ultra•Post beyond loss prevention to better manage retail store performance.