The Sensormatic Ultra•Exit 2M provides retailers with an aesthetic, high performance Ultra•Max EAS protection over wide exits.
Available in three design options including rugged ABS, composite clear panel and high quality acrylic.
High quality construction and straight edge form ensures the antenna blends into store openings while still providing a visual deterrent.
Accurate and consistent performance is provided by the Ultra•Max 9050 Controller. This detection platform uses parallel resonance technology, the latest DSP and efficient power management to deliver high level performance and functionality.
SmartEAS Options include people counting sensors integrated to the alarm lens and alarm counting.
- Aesthetic, modern design matches the highest store aesthetic requirements with acrylic and non acrylic options.
- Up to 8 meter coverage from one controller with 2 meter coverage between pedestals.
- Ultra•Max 9050 Controller platform provides advanced DSP, connectivity, efficient power management, software controlled system configuration, separate alarm relays and up to four transceivers from one controller.
- Base Options including high impact ABS and stainless steel for different applications.
- Audible and visual alarms provide notification of identified events.
- SmartEAS Options include people counting sensors integrated to the alarm lens and alarm counting.
- Ultra•Max Detection for the rang