The Low Profile Pad Pro is a high-throughput Ultra•Max EAS label deactivator designed for the food, DIY, and general merchandise markets. It can be installed in conveyors, under counters, or on counter tops to meet both retailers’ needs and most checkstand designs. The unit deactivates labels up to 20 cm (8 in.) above its surface in normal operation, and 7.5 cm (3 in.) in magnetic media safe mode. A magnetic media safe mode safeguards pre-recorded audio and video cassettes. Low Profile Pad Pro’s rectangular shape and narrow profile allow mounting within conveyors of various widths or in counter tops where space is a consideration. The deactivator measures can be mounted in conveyors 23 cm (9 in.) and wider.
- Deactivation of Ultra•Max labels up to a maximum 20 cm (8 in.) above the pad
- Rectangular shape provides installation flexibility
- Various mounting options allow for conveyor, under counter, or counter top installations
- Magnetic media safe setting
- Compatible with the ScanMax Pro Controller
- Easy to use
- Max detection rate: 203.2 cm to 254 cm (80-100 in.) per second